Saturday, January 3, 2009

Soothing Saturday

Ok, so not really soothing.  But relaxed.  Gonna go get some Taco Bell with a few of the youth and just hang out and talk.  I'm in One62 (that's a plug.  great place.) just read my Bible and had a nice quiet time.  Kurt (check out his sweet blog posted on my page) told me about a site called YouVersion.com that provides a full read-thru of the Bible.  The year plan gives three different sections to read every day.  It jumps around so it's not just a straight read.  Very interesting and helps link things together.
Yesterday Kurt and I were talkin about reading the Bible and writing down all the questions asked by Jesus.   He knows the answers...why ask us?  
This Kurt guy is on to something..... Got the book It by Craig Groeschel and it is amazing.  I feel like just bein with Kurt is an experience.  Not because of his interesting smell, his offensive remarks that make me cry, or his momentous good looks... (all of which are jokes but the last one.)  Kurt is on fire.  I see it and love it.  

So now that I rambled on and on and had no real topic...I am going to relax with the friends.... take care all. Much Love.
-tyler




maybe ill post more later.

No comments: