Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good day to smile.

I slept like a baby.
Good night.
speakin of baby, Bella K Libby was born a few days ago!!!!  I got to go see her yesterday!!!


She is such a beautiful baby.  Let me give you guys a run through.... 
First:  This picture could totally be an ad for Birth Control or Condoms....I look terrified (which I was).  I had never held a newborn before.
Second: Me, Bella, and proud new father Kurt!!
Third: Little more comfortable.
Fourth: Spent most of the time holdin her just watchin her sleep.  Kurt is so right when he said watchin a baby is peaceful.  Congrats guys!!!  
I will write more later.  gotta go to Axiom and love on the kiddies.  
Show love to others.
-Tyler

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so jealous... I want to see Bella so badly!

PS. I am making you be my friend on Facebook "Devil Wears Prada" boy

:)

Jimi