Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years!!

So I drove all day yesterday from Oregon back to California where my work began again.  I arrived home and went straight to Axiom for a hectic shift.  Upon finishing my shift I went with Mike Northcutt to his house for dinner.   It was so good.  
Following dinner was the New Years Eve party!!!!!
We all went to the Libby's house and played games and had dance parties.  Super fun party.  When the new year hit, I found myself popping one of those little had cannon poppers and being engulfed in silly string. Such a crazy fun night.
New Years Resolution:
My resolution this year other than the obvious workin out and watchin my figure, will be to write something everyday.  That doesnt mean i will blog everyday, but I will have written something for those days.  I will also read my Bible every day and my reading will be part of what I write.  Have a wonderful day guys.  Happy New Years!!

No comments: