Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dark Corners of Swirling Creep.

Today was a good day at Church.  Really relaxed.  
Intern Introduction was today.  Some slides went up on the screen and they talked about us and let people know who we were.
This picture went up on the screen to start my introduction. It was shortly followed by this one:
Much better way to show me to the whole congregation.
The Other was tonight too.  Such a good time of worship.
Got my socks freaked though...in a good way, before we started. We (the worship team) were praying before we started and Mike was in middle of prayer, and I saw something.  He prayed that there wouldn't be any room for anything not of God in the building.  A image, clear as day hit me at that second and I get chills thinking about it...
I was on stage drumming.... and looking out over the 
group of kids who had gathered worshiping I 
noticed a dark cloud swirling in the back-dark-corner
and a face shot out from the cloud with red eyes.
someone (couldn't see who it was) spun around and glared
back at the cloud.  It slowly diminished and 
disappeared.


I could not sit still during the rest of the prayer.  I was pumped, but like the other dream, I had no clue what it meant.  The whole service went great and the crowd gathered was on fire for God.  
Kurt approached me afterward and said:  
"I stared it down." 
I still don't know all of what happened....need to gather my thoughts and figure it out.  It is so cool but so.....I don't even know how to explain how it feels.  Have a wonderful night.




No comments: