Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thankful.

It has been a while since my last post and I am truly sorry about that.  I last left you with my adventures of trying to find a job with an economy like ours.  Not fun.  Since the last post I have been working a part time job in a construction-ish position.  Cox Excavating is a sweet business owned and operated by Bob Cox.  He has been overly nice enough to let me come work with him on some jobs and I have had a blast.  So much fun.  He has got to be the best operator ever with his backhoe.  (he could tie my shoes with the teeth on the bucket.)  Good times.  I hope that I can work with him some more whether it's for pay or not.  He is a good man and reminds me of my dad. :)  So...... the Other services have been amazing lately.  Kurt talked a few weeks ago about something that God had put on his heart.  AMAZING.   blew people away and shook us.   
Sorry to be so short about that.  Words cannot even describe how intense it was.  The band played and then everyone sat in a circle around a light in the center of the room and Kurt laid it down.  He didn't need a Bible, notes, or it written down.  He KNEW it!!!  Such and amazing experience.  Some of us had either concrete blocks or boards.  With them we wrote down all
 the experiences, thoughts words and ideas that came to
 mind.  I was a very challenging task.  Scary. Rewarding. Renewing. Relieving. Moved so many people.
Worked on another septic installation on Saturday and it was fun but hard work.  After workin all day went straight to dirt. This is funny to me because I work with dirt all day then go to Dirt.  Haha.  Dirt this week was amazing, the theme was The Starting Line.
  When kids entered we took pictures and it was designed to look like a carnival.  Super cool concepts.  The guest speaker JJ dominated from the stage.  Kids def got somethin out of it.  Lots of new faces.  
Thanksgiving was amazing!!!  Got to drive back home with Chuck and Justin.  Missed everyone so much and had a great time seeing everyone!  Specially fam and bro.  

It was so good seein them and having a good time full of smiles.
I love everyone back in Eugene and Springfield and can't wait til Christmas when i can come home and see you all.  Ill post again soon. i promise.  Gotta get ready for Coterie!!!!   Ya!!!

No comments: