Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Searching.

I have been job searching all week and even a while before that.  i have made resumes and filled out a few apps.  Nothin.  So I got some odd job opportunities and jumped.  Weeding and yard work isn't the greatest but food is good.  Let me just say that the job market here in Oroville is comparable to jumping into the ring with Tyson and a gang of leprechauns.  Right when you tackle the big obstacle... little ones jump all over you.  But no worries....I have seen God provide.  And life is still good.  I dont need money to be happy.  But please do continue to pray for me and the others that spend our time workin for God's glory.  I'm not the only one out there hunting and struggling.  Thanks guys.  God Bless.

4 comments:

Kolby said...

im glaad money isnt a huge issue in happiness.. rent is raping me and im starving.

im so stressed.. ugh

cant wait to chill.

Tyler Schnelli said...

dude...im prayin for ya.
keep your head up
stoked to chill

Twila said...

well ty i will be praying for you as well as looking. I know a lot of business owners in the community and will hit some of them up!

Tyler Schnelli said...

thank you so much twila!!!
have a wonderful day maybe ill see you around...