Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Search Continues...

I went to crash this morning which didn't really happen.... Shawn got called to a potential fire.   Fun to jsut hang out though, but so early. 
I need a job pretty bad.  I need to support my kid in Haiti.  Pray for him.  His name is Jean-vilaire Pierre.  Cutest kid ever!!!
I went all over town to get apps and get rejection.... love it.  *note sarcasim
Big Lots gave me an interview (everyone who went in got one) but it was a bit of fresh air to make some sort of progress.  Also got some more apps with some slight sense of interest in the handing of the papers.... its unexplainable.  Really, it is.  :)   well.....  Axiom now, then dinner.  maybe a little Extreme Days action after with Derrik.   should be fun.  have a wonderful day.
-Tyler

No comments: