Monday, February 16, 2009

Reflections.

So, it has been much nicer since I stopped doing the blog daily.  Now I have time to actually read my Bible and do what I need to do.  I have been wrestlin with some stuff lately.  I need to continue to trust God.  He has been weighing on my heart to Trust Him with everything, (not that I haven't been, but what does everything include?  stupid question, He means EVERYTHING.) not make plans, but rather, let the Lord guide my steps and set-up what He wants me to do.  I WANT to do everything/anything He wants.  My heart is called to do the work of the Lord.  Whether it scares me or not. I am willing to do what it takes.  I had a wonderful weekend writing music and attempting to record with Allison.  So good to see someone from my home town. (yes yes, home town is Springfield but thats ok, Eugene and Springfield are one....Springgene.)  Learned a lot about myself and others.  Opened up musically and met some talented people. Headed to a Dirt meeting which I am super stoked about.  Have a wonderful day all.  Love you.  Be safe in the crazy weather.

2 comments:

Caitlin Howe said...

Mr. Tyler Schnelli. Even though it's been a while I would dare to say that you are becoming an amazing person.

Tyler Schnelli said...

why thank you caitlin. it has been a crazy ride. but i love it.