Sunday, February 8, 2009

Other..... Stoked!!!

It is a good day.  
Woke up for church.
Hung with the kids in Sunday School. (never a dull moment when Shawn is there.)
(the jerk challenged me to step back and look at how much I "really live my life for Christ".)
It was a stinger.
Church was good as well.  Totally thought I would check out...(it was about marriage) But I didn't.
(and for all you who are like, "ooo hes thinking about marriage!!"  shut up, if a rumor starts, blood will flow.  ;)  I just had a peace about me and it was nice to listen)  God revealed to me that He has everything under control and I don't need to worry about what happens.  Just roll with the days as they come.
Funny, cuz He tells us to do that anyway.  Not worrying about what we will eat, or wear.  To worry is to deny the fact that you trust Him to keep getting your back.

Other was the same.  Great time of worship.  I was dancing on the drumset.  So enthused by God....couldn't help it....my expression.   Andrew Reed talked tonight and it was really good.  All about worry.  Who'd a thunk!!!  God is hilarious how he works.
"Why do we freak out, when there is a storm, Jesus is just takin a nap.  Be calm and don't wake Him up.  Trust Him."

Simple.....right?
try again.....

that's my thoughts for the day.
-Tyler

No comments: