Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Plan

So this morning i sat down with two great guys, (Jason Merino and Caleb Miller) and we made a pact to ride across the United States of America, coast to coast on road bikes next summer.  I am so pumped about this.  It will be a great time of fellowship and time to enjoy God's beauty before getting back into life after ministry.  I will continue ministry for sure and see where i go, but i do want to finish school.  there is no reason i cannot do this stuff as i go through college.  I dont want to miss out on life while im young.  Things are goin pretty good.  Today is a good day so far.  I might post more later.  Everyone take care.  I love you all.
-Tyler Schnelli

1 comment:

he is Jason said...

Hey, remember that time when we were going to ride our bikes across the US? Hopefully some day.