Friday, September 5, 2008

Day of Rest

So it's Friday! That means nothing to me anymore, ahaha. No relaxing weekends.... just work. Today is one of the first realaxing days I have....just sittin at One62 coffee shop gettin to catch up with some people. I talked to my old roommate Chris today and it was so nice to see him again. I didn't have to wake up early for once, I am working at Axiom later but I love it, I get to spend time with some pretty neat kids. Our first Jr. High group is next Monday!!! The Coterie!! check it out at thecoterie.thenaz.net. Chuck and I are workin hard to make it a great experience for the kids who show up. It is such a project, but the payout shoueld be great. Kids smilin is always a joy. Take care everyone, I am gonna video chat my brother. (coolest kid ever!!) take care guys.
-Tyler

1 comment:

Kolby said...

we didnt video chat jerk! lol


you give me too much credit lol