Friday, August 22, 2008

Leaving....

So all the interns/volunteers that i have met since i have been here are all leaving this week for school.  (not all of em)  but alot.  i will miss you all very much and hope to exchange mail.  In regards to my dads comment, I will post pictures soon.  I am waiting for my package to arrive.  It is a card reader for my camera so i can post pics.  Fugitive is a game involving cars chasing kids around town....SUPER fun!!
Its pretty hot still, but to the locals its mild  haha.
All the lights on our side of town went out for a day too.... wild lately haha
gotta work now.  love you all.  give me a call or text sometime.  thanks.
Tyler 

1 comment:

Papa Schnelli said...

Tyler, soon you'll have all those kids looking up to you like Joby. Stay true to your inner self. You will have no regrets. You are becoming a shepherd. Love you.