Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Please Help!

I am a few days away from takin off to do some volunteer ministry work. I will be driving 7 hours north for Creation Northwest to lend a hand as a volunteer and then driving home. The next day, I will be driving 8 hours south to Oroville, California (by sacramento) to live for a year and work as a youth intern. I will be getting a part time job as well as full time volunteer at the church. Until then i have 56 dollars in my bank account and will be willing to work for anybody doing anything to make money to fund my trips. I also am looking for a car... need to be able to make it to these places.... so anything will help. thank you.


ps-some days i have plans to see friends before i move but i will be as flexible as possible.


God Bless
-tyler



yesterday was a good day..... got to go swimming at a lake with Audrey, Alyssa, Becky, Davy, Jennifer and myself.  Then Indiana Jones movie series started with me and Becky watching The Temple of Doom.  

No comments: