Sunday, July 13, 2008

Good days.

Today was a good day.  I finally got some sleep.  (one hour)   After and evening of watchin movies and writing music I fell asleep watching The Lost World with Becky.  haha  another movie in the trilogy that i have failed to see all the way through.   Just so you all know i have seen them before.  hehe.  Today.... I woke up after a few hours of sleep and showered and put on my Sunday best ( a pink Chiodos shirt and black skinny jeans)  haha  and went to church.  It was really good and helped out with the burdens in life.  My moms birthday is comin up so we went to the Mongolian grill and it was so so SO good!!!  I was stuffed.  Then off to the river for the third time in two days!!!  At the river i met up with Chris, Karissa, Manny, Davy, Jordan, Steve, and Becky and I went together.  Then i came home and showered.... shower = amazing  haha.  Now im chattin on skype with Jacinta   after reading my good book by John Grisham called The Client.  Jurassic Park 3 is happenin tonight!!  Get Pumped!!!
thanks all. 
till next time.   best of wishes
-tyler

No comments: