Saturday, July 12, 2008

Busy....ish

Hey all... so today was pretty eventful.  After stayin up til 4 the night before i got up at 9 and started my day.  I went to the dentist at 12 where i found a new love for my teeth.  My pearly whites look good.  haha.  Upon finishing the visit to the dentist i mowed the lawn and my parent rental house.  THe grass however is so dead and the moweer started shooting up dirt.  Way cool!!!  Went home and showered and worked on some of my music for the next few hours while watchin The Great Escape.  Went to my brothers after that then went swimming at 1220am  haha the river was FREEZING!!!  Becky and i came back to the rents and watched Jurassic Park.  It is now 437 am and im on skype talkin to Jacinta.  Good day.  Lookin forward to the rest of today when i wake up.  Take care world.
-Tyler

No comments: