Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thanks All!!!


These past few weeks have been so crazy but i have had friends who have helped me along the way.  I want to thank you all right now.  My brother and Andy stopped by for a few days and surprised me.  That made my week. I really needed to see him so keep going.  He is my best friend and it was good to see him.  Andy was a good face to see also...missin all friends back home and he brightened my day.  Thanks guys.  This last weekend i turned 20 and had an amazing birthday!!!  My parents came down to see me!!!  We took a group to Chico for a campout.  It was the coldest i have ever been but so much fun.  Seemed like everyone came home for that weekend.  It was so nice.  Joanna, Megan, and Stephanie all were back and it was so much fun!  I also made an appearance as a BackStreetBoy on stage in front of lots of people.  4 guys and myself all dressed up and danced all over the stage to wrap up a wonderful show at the Variety Show.  Monday night was a great night as well with a smooth Coterie.  It was twin night and Nadja was my twin since Kolby was outta town.  haha   she is from Germany and our hair is similar....that was about it hahah
Thanks guys for everything.  Ill post again.  Love you all.
-Tyler Schnelli

1 comment:

Kolby said...

i guess i approve of your twin choice.. hope she did me good! lol